The Community Room, the larger of the two party rooms holds up to 125 people. It faces Marshall Lake and includes a balcony overlooking the lake. The room can be viewed by appointment during office hours.
The Community Room can be reserved by calling the GVCA office at 330-467-7036.
With the advent of the COVID pandemic, any resident or group who uses one of the rooms to host an event is required to sign the COVID Rental Acknowledgement Form, also linked below and on the Form Menu:
Community Room Information
- Located at the rear of the Clubhouse facing the lake.
- Room area includes upper balcony.
- Fire code capacity, including balcony, is 125 people.
|Rental & Standard
Clean Up Rate
|Security Guard Rate||Security Deposit||Total Due|
|$200||See GVCA Office for Current Rate||$400||$600|
Community Room Facilities
- Stove with Range Top
- Portable Dry Bar
- Commercial Refrigerator
- Commercial Oven
- Commercial Freezer
- Automatic Ice Machine
- Sink and Disposal
- 2 – Card Tables
- 4 – 8’ Rectangular Tables (seats 10)
- 4 – 6’ Rectangular Tables (can be used for buffet, gifts, or cake)
- 15 – 60” Round Tables
- 10 – 48” Round Tables
- 175 – Samsonite Steel Chairs (beige/brown)
- Decorative fireplace is the air return for the HVAC. Do not allow decorations to cover and block air flow. Damage to the HVAC unit may result, for which you will be liable.
- Upstairs light switches are in the circuit box, located on upper level next to Men’s restroom.
- First floor lights have dimmer adjustments on the side, and are one-push instant on/slow fade to off.
- Do not set coffee makers or any hot item under the thermostats. It will cause the HVAC to make the room too cold.