The Community Room, the larger of the two party rooms holds up to 125 people. It faces Marshall Lake and includes a balcony overlooking the lake. The room can be viewed by appointment during office hours.
The Community Room can be reserved by calling the GVCA office at 330-467-7036.
Community Room Information
- Located at the rear of the Clubhouse facing the lake.
- Room area includes upper balcony.
- Fire code capacity, including balcony, is 125 people.
|Rental Rate||Standard Clean Up Rate||Security Guard Rate||Security Deposit||Total Due|
|$75||$125||$16/hour(Holiday Rate $24/hour)||$400||$600|
Community Room Facilities
- Stove with Range Top
- Portable Dry Bar
- Full Size Refrigerator
- 2 Ovens, Microwave
- Automatic Ice Machine with Small Beverage Sink
- Sink and Disposal
- 2 – Card Tables
- 4 – 6’ Rectangular Tables (can be used for buffet, gifts, or cake)
- 12 – 60” Round Tables
- 4 – 8’ Rectangular Tables (seats 10)
- 135 – Samsonite Steel Chairs (beige/brown)
- Decorative fireplace is the air return for the HVAC. Do not allow decorations to cover and block air flow. Damage to the HVAC unit may result, for which you will be liable.
- Light switches are in the circuit box, located on upper level next to Men’s restroom.
- Do not set coffee makers or any hot item under the thermostats. It will cause the HVAC to make the room too cold.