- WILLIAMSBURG TOWN HOMES – For Rent, call 330-468-3499.
Below is a list of Realtors who love Greenwood so much, they moved here. They would be glad to assist you in moving here as well.
- Selling or buying in Greenwood? I live here and am IN LOVE with this place! I’ll help you realize your dream whether you’re moving in or moving on. Paula McQueen, RE/MAX Trinity, 216-903-6708.
- When you’re ready to buy or sell in Greenwood Village, contact The Stanley Team. Greenwood residents & area experts. MOVING families on both sides of the CVNP for over 35 years. Call Jan & Chris Stanley, Stouffer Realty, 440-667-8941.
- Conklin’s Home Improvements: No job is too small, give us a call. From small repairs, interior/exterior home remodeling, bathrooms, kitchens, flooring, trim work, painting, drywall, electrical, plumbing, HVAC certified. Call Tom for a free estimate at 614-946-1119.
- Questions on skin care or professional makeovers? Ready for a new look? Call Cathy DeBlander, Sr. Sales Director w/Mary Kay Cosmetics, 330-414-9662. Special gift for Greenwood residents!
- “Stampin’Up” demonstrator for all your stamping and scrapbooking needs. Contact Jean at 330-468-1866, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.stampitupwithjean.stampinup.net
- Are you turning 65? Do you have Medicare insurance questions? I have lived in Greenwood over 27 years and really enjoy helping people navigate the transition in their lives. Ellen at 330-606-8674.
- Interior Painting & Decks. Let a neighbor do the work. Call David for a free estimate on jobs of any size. 330-468-5855.
- Great fun at your next party! Professional full-time disc jockey. Est. in 1987. We love to do kids parties and family events! We provide contests, prizes, & lots of participation. Call Jim Rio at 330-467-2474.
- Need help with house sitting, pet sitting, dog walking, or caring for your plants? Call Martha 330-467-0762.
- Cat care while you vacation. Experienced; many references from Greenwood cat owners provided. Pat: 330-467-2611.
*To be on this page, you must be a Greenwood resident and have your home business permit approved by ACCES.