We thank those dog owners who diligently pick up, keeping Greenwood beautiful!
Remember, when you walk your dog:
- Know where you are allowed to walk your dog! GVCA property and the right-of-ways along public roads are the only the only places usable by all dogs. Check the Greenwood map, the areas in white are GVCA or Township property. If a street does not have a white right-of-way around it on the map, it is a private road owned by a condominium association. You can walk a dog there ONLY if you live in that association.
- Always take a bag and pick up after your dog.
- Don’t leave it, planning to “pick it up later.”
- Throw it away at home or in a trash can, GVCA has at least 6 trash cans around the property!
- Do not let your dog on other people’s property. This includes condominium associations you do not live in.
- Leash and be in control of your dog at all times.
- Have a problem with a dog? Call the Warden (Animal Control) at (330) 643-2845.