The Garden Room, the smaller of the two party rooms, is located under the deck in the front of the building and faces the Clubhouse Garden. It holds up to 50 people. The room can be viewed by appointment during office hours.
The Garden Room can be reserved by calling the GVCA office at 330-467-7036.
With the advent of the COVID pandemic, any resident or group who uses one of the rooms to host an event is required to sign the COVID Rental Acknowledgement Form, also linked below and on the Form Menu:
Garden Room Information
- Located in the front of the Clubhouse facing Village Club Drive.
- Fire code capacity is 60 people.
|Rental & Standard
Clean Up Rate
|Security Guard Rate||Security Deposit||Total Due|
|$100||See GVCA Office for Current Rate||$200||$300|
Garden Room Facilities
- Half Refrigerator with Small Freezer and Ice Maker
- Full Size Oven, Stove and Microwave
- 3 – Card Tables – in closet
- 5 – 8’ Rectangular Tables (seats 10)
- 4 – Bistro Tables
- 3 – 6’ Rectangular Tables (can be used for buffet, gifts or cake)
- 75 – Samsonite Steel Chairs (beige/brown)
- Circuit box for lights is located in kitchenette
- Card tables are located inside closet