The Garden Room, the smaller of the two party rooms, is located under the deck in the front of the building and faces the Clubhouse Garden. It holds up to 50 people. The room can be viewed by appointment during office hours.
The Garden Room can be reserved by calling the GVCA office at 330-467-7036.
Garden Room Information
- Located in the front of the Clubhouse facing Village Club Drive.
- Fire code capacity is 50 people.
|Rental Rate||Standard Clean Up Rate||Security Guard Rate||Security Deposit||Total Due|
|$35||$65||$16/hour(Holiday Rate $24/hour)||$200||$300|
Garden Room Facilities
- Half Refrigerator with Small Freezer and Ice Maker
- Full Size Oven, Stove and Microwave
- 3 – Card Tables – in closet
- 5 – 8’ Rectangular Tables (seats 10)
- 3 – 6’ Rectangular Tables (can be used for buffet, gifts or cake)
- 50 – Samsonite Steel Chairs (beige/brown)
- Circuit box is located in kitchette
- Card tables are located inside closet